Demand Generation Director
Company: Yeager Marketing
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Director of Demand Generation plans and implements
integrated marketing campaigns that support our B2B technology
company clients and internal promotional needs. The successful
candidate will develop strategies that integrate marketing motions
for web, email, social media, and SEO/SEM for a portfolio of
clients. This role requires an expert in current marketing tools
and strategies and the ability to lead campaigns from concept to
execution. They will work closely with our entire team to manage
campaigns across all channels and continually suggest strategies to
improve client performance by providing analysis and data
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns for clients and
the agency using marketing automation tools, SEO/SEM strategies,
email marketing, paid social media, and programmatic advertising
strategies and tactics.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end
customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch
- Develop sophisticated marketing approaches that utilize
best-practices for intent data and nurturing programs.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and
assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create ABM strategies and support client ABM campaigns.
- Continually brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize client
landing pages, recommend conversion points and optimize user
funnels for client websites.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and continually test new tools
and strategies to improve performance.
- Conduct site audits and provide sound, specific recommendations
to improve the effectiveness of client campaign strategies,
engagement and performance.
- Develop client specific strategies and recommendations to
support client proposal development.
- Produce well-written, actionable quarterly and/or monthly
- Produce digital dashboards that show real-time campaign
- Provide thought leadership for Yeager as an expert in demand
- Coach and mentor team members to elevate their skills,
knowledge and empower them to go above and beyond the expectations
of their roles.
- Strong marketing acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to conceive and direct successful integrated marketing
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with clients.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities - highly
quantitative and analytical focused.
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Positive attitude, self-starter, customer oriented with good
multitasking and organizational skills.
- Work as a team player with employees at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with multiple interruptions and tight
- Ability to be flexible with multiple campaigns and changing
- Demonstrated ability with HubSpot, SalesForce, and leading
- Preferred experience with marketing automation, specifically
Marketo and Eloqua.
- Excellent people skills, and an attitude for mentorship
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has supervisory
responsibilities and requires the ability to effectively
Physical DemandsThis job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. The
employee frequently communicates with staff, clients and vendors.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery such as a copy machine and printer. Occasionally moves
items up to 50 lbs for various projects.
Position Type/Work HoursThis is a full-time position, and office
hours and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available
during the "core" work hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening
and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
TravelThis is an office-based role that may require occasional
travel to visit clients.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or related
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated success conceiving and
- Client-side and agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with HubSpot (as a HubSpot Partner
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases,
email, social media and display advertising.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Google Adwords Certified required.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in developing and analyzing marketing reporting and
website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords
- WordPress/WP Engine, Moz, and Databox experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Power
PowerPoint and Excel.
Does this sound like the opportunity that aligns with you? If so,
please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
About YeagerFounded in 2009, Yeager Marketing is a Scottsdale-based
agency that helps the world's leading B2B technology companies
accelerate growth with best practice, purpose-built marketing
strategy, content and campaigns. A three-time winner of the Inc.
5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Yeager has won more than 50 awards
for marketing excellence from notable organizations such as the
American Marketing Association, the American Business Association,
the MarCom Awards, Chief Marketer, and the Business Journal's Best
Places to Work. Learn more at yeagermarketing.com
Yeager Marketing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Yeager Marketing, Scottsdale , Demand Generation Director, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!