Company: Rma & Risk Management Association
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Opportunity The Servicing Portfolio Manager acts as a
liaison between investor, mortgage banker, underwriter, borrower,
in the administration of loans. He/she will administer defined
procedures, analyses, and reports but refers more complex work to
senior staff. The Servicing Portfolio Manager is responsible for
the day-to-day deliverables and representing the function at a
broader level. These positions typically require functionally
specific knowledge from training or experience. What it takes to be
successful in this role
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a real estate, business, or
finance concentration or at least 2 years of relevant work
- Understanding of financial statement and cash flow
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word,
Outlook is required.
- Familiarity with or aptitude to work with loan servicing
software such as McCracken/Strategy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and willingness to take initiative.
- Consistent level of high productivity.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Your
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze property level performance and determine if the loan
property has the financial ability to meet its debt service
requirements and to identify trends in the financial statements
that could be of concern to the Company investors or other
- Analyze real estate collateral data and information and perform
financial analyses, including ARGUS runs if necessary, in
accordance with investor requirements, and determine whether
additional follow up is necessary with borrowers to clarify
- Review property inspections and insure collateral is maintained
to document and lender standards while notating lease variances and
health safety concerns.
- Work with the Client Relations Managers on updating investor
Watchlist reports and any other related reports. Identify areas of
risk at a loan level and portfolio level which may indicate the
need for further review.
- Collect updated rent roll and leasing information as needed to
analyze property performance.
- Manage borrower requests including lease reviews, assumptions,
modifications, condemnations, easements and reserves.
- Review loan documents in conjunction with borrower requests and
- Provide investors with timely, accurate, and pertinent
information based on specific requirements.
- Provide Portfolio Analysts with guidance and training, as
- Performs other work-related duties, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned #LI-MP #LI-Hybrid Berkadia, a joint
venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a
leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust
suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property
clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing
technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real
estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients'
assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the
client's interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a
superior experience. Applicants who require accommodations to
participate in the interview process should contact the Talent
Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing:
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any
salary-related information you see posted externally has not been
provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate. Berkadia
is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to
all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or
federal laws. By applying to this job opportunity you are
acknowledging . Applicants have rights under Federal Employment
Laws. Please click the following links for more information: , ,
Keywords: Rma & Risk Management Association, Scottsdale , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!