Company: Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job DescriptionNestled in the lush high Sonoran Desert, this
legendary luxury hideaway is world-renowned for its dramatic and
innovative architecture that blends seamlessly with the surrounding
ancient rock formations. Recently completed four million dollars of
golf course improvements. This celebrated resort has 36-hole
Platinum Awarded golf, 33,000 sq. ft. Spa, 8 tennis courts, and 5
restaurants on site. The Boulders Resort & Spa The Boulders has
repeatedly been recognized by meeting planners as the Most Popular
Meetings Resorts Award.
The Boulders Resort and Spa is looking for a dynamic,
self-motivated, experienced Sales Manager to join their experienced
team to sell groups.
Summary of Responsibilities: Responsibilities and essential job
functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly,
quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Prospecting, building business funnel, soliciting, team
- Establish parameters, quotes, and negotiate contracts, and
- Provide excellent customer service to strengthen
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions, and promotional events
as well as conduct site inspections.
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity, and business details
- Previous Hotel Group Sales experience required, 2-4 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Prioritize and be task oriented.Benefits:
- Hilton hotel travel benefits, insurance coverage, 401K, paid
vacation.Join our team as one of the most celebrated resorts in the
Keywords: Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection, Scottsdale , Sales Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!