Plant Manager I
Location: Show Low
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 / year DOE Job Type: Full-time **
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Lignetics, Inc., offers clean, renewable solutions. We have 30
years of experience innovating eco-friendly essentials for everyday
life. Lignetics manufactures a variety of consumer brands in
several different categories including wood pellets for home
heating, BBQ pellets for grilling, wood pellets and shavings for
animal bedding, and a wood fiber-based cat litter. Each of our
products have unique features and benefits but are all linked with
a wonderful recycled, renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral
story. We turn recycled sawdust into value-add, branded consumer
products. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of all major
departments, including safety, production, maintenance, and
processing, within company guidelines.
- Operate in a safe manner to the highest standards to improve
our safety culture and performance throughout the facility.
- Embrace and model the company values at all times.
- Utilize problem solving skills to pursue both task-oriented
work and strategic initiatives.
- Prioritize and prepare production schedules and communicate
production goals to the appropriate departments,
- Analyze equipment efficiency, materials supply and coordinate
- Manage department expenses and purchasing within budgetary
- Implement process improvements that are meaningful and
sustainable utilizing capital management and Management of Change
- Manage inventory accuracy at the plant level, of both raw
materials and finished goods
- Develop a workforce that is cross trained, flexible and
- Own and drive strategic and tactical improvement processes that
increase productivity and reduce costs
- Practice situational leadership characteristics to ensure
engagement and involvement of all employees.
- Properly lead, train and supervise department managers, shift
leads and production personnel.
- Assist in the research and development of new equipment,
products and processes.
- Oversee corrective action policies and procedures, employee
performance evaluations, and training schedules as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Management or
related field preferred.
- 10 + years of manufacturing related experience with 5+ years in
a managerial/leadership role, preferably in the forest products
- Lean/Six Sigma Manufacturing experience a plus
- Must have a roll up your sleeves approach, be highly analytical
and forward thinking.
- This is a day to day operating role but also one that requires
resourcefulness, strategic thinking, and exceptional leadership and
- Requires a high degree of technical and analytical skills.
- Requires the ability to do simple to complex math
- Must be able to work in weather extremes. Benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Employee referral bonus program
- 2 weeks paid time off + 2 floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (FSA & HSA options)
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting
- Employee heating pellet program
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots &
other PPE PI196664009
Keywords: Lignetics, Scottsdale , Plant Manager I, Executive , Show Low, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!