- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Consistently offers professional, engaging, and friendly
- Ensure the overall maintenance of the facility
- Monitor preventative maintenance programs on property, inspect
completed PM's, add and update Hotsos system.
- Make sure ongoing public areas and room maintenance is being kept
up to acceptable property standards including HVAC, plumbing,
electrical and fire life safety systems.
- Responsible for making sure that we are in compliance with all
regulations according to Fire Life Safety codes and annual
- Assists with obtaining proposals from contractors/ outside
vendors regarding projects/ services needed while ensuring all
contractual work accepted meets hotel standards.
- Gathers direct information from all Supervisors on daily basis
and provides back up reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Assists in the hiring and disciplinary duties of the
- Will be required to work weekends, holidays and shift work as
scheduled by the Director of Engineering to ensure proper
operations of the hotel.
- Correct and report any fire hazards or health and safety
- Maintain all actions in a Daily Activity Maintenance Log
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and
- Oversee the resort operations in a lead Engineering position
- Follow department policies, procedures, and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take
immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
- Previous experience in a Manager role
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
- Must have experience in the following areas: 2 years preventative
maintenance, guest rooms, public areas and 3 years in upper
- Basic knowledge of painting/wall covering, electrical, plumbing
- Must have ability to lead a team of up to 50 colleagues
- Able to coordinate with other departments to successfully run the
preventive maintenance program
- Must be able to read, write, speak English fluently
- Must have ability to read blueprints, schematics, wiring
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- On call 24/7 to meet needs of the department.
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience:
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Associated topics:
administrative coordinator, administrative staff, assistant,
associate, chief operations officer, document, front desk, food,
operational assistant, staff