Director of Sales
Company: Charger Logistics Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics
specializes in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the
diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight,
including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature
controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We are currently looking to hire
an experienced and dynamic Sales Director, based out of our Phoenix
office . Job Duties:
- The Sales Director will work closely with the President and
Director of Sales to develop territory and account strategies to
support sales growth in Arizona region.
- Identify new business opportunities and constantly strive to
maintain strong relationships with existing business accounts.
- You're ready to take on complicated problems and give back well
thought out solutions. You're not afraid to build a prospect list
and make a cold calls. But you also understand the value of
networking and making connections.
- You will also be responsible for managing and defining
financial resources such as, monitoring budgets related to your
projects and providing input or analysis for financial decisions
that impact your particular project.
- As a Sales Director at Charger, you are willing to learn the
business and grow the company over a long term. You are someone who
invests time into building and fostering relationships to truly
earn new accounts.
- Proven track record with a strong focus on new business
development including cold calling, setting appointments,
presenting and meeting with potential customers, pricing, proposals
through to 'closing the deal'.
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer
(entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong
interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- High energy and genuine passion for "selling".
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision
as well as function in a team environment.
- Experience working in the transportation industry is
- College or university degree in a marketing or business-related
field is an asset.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
Keywords: Charger Logistics Inc, Scottsdale , Director of Sales, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!