Director of Housekeeping
Company: Resort Housekeeper
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About Us We are a full-service managed outsourcing partner to
the hospitality industry where resorts, hotels, country clubs,
stadiums, etc., hire us for housekeeping and total facilities
maintenance.We are growing every day and the potential for growth
is unlimited.We started in Arizona in 1990, and we provide
housekeeping and stewarding services to resorts, country clubs,
stadiums as well as other venues and business properties. About the
Position We are looking for an experienced operations manager with
a strong background in hospitality/food and beverage/property
maintenance combined with a verifiable background in account
management, business development, operations management, and
- Responsible for development of business plan and budget for
each account in the region.
- Develops and attains financial goals for the region.
- Reviews and analyzes all reports (financial, human resources,
etc.) pertaining to regional components.
- Establishes and maintains client relations to ensure account
- Evaluates the quality of services delivered by Hospitality
Services in each regional component.
- Conducts inspections to determine the quality of service
provided. Investigates complaints regarding this operation and
effects satisfactory solutions.
- Works with the Director of Operations on re-bids and contract
- Becomes actively involved in the acquisition of new business,
including identifying, surveying, and costing prospects.
- Participates in the sales process by working with the
pre-proposal study teams, aiding in presentations, preparing
opening team schedules and coordinating and leading opening
- Conducts client negotiations and renegotiates unit
- Coordinates documentation of contract changes.
- Identifies opportunities for advancement and other
developmental experiences for successful managers and maintains a
- Assists in filling open positions for each component in the
- Visits each account on a regular basis to maintain contact with
clients and employees, and to ensure compliance with the company's
- Meets with managers regularly to coach and provide feedback on
performance, and to assist in managers' professional
- Develops good relationships with Corporate support departments
to facilitate meeting needs of the region.
- Manages in compliance with our standards of operation, client
contract and within our Business Conduct Policy.
- Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with our
company, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations
- Productivity - Provide regional support to our proprietary
computerized maintenance management system relative to development
upgrades and enhancements.
- Publish, maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for
each specific line of service: Grounds and Landscaping,
Maintenance, and Custodial.
- Utilize technical expertise to evaluate our operating program
standards, measure performance and recommend solutions to enhance
or improve operations.
- Liaison with regional Operations Excellence staff, Operations
and Sales teams to provide Facilities expertise to Benchmark, LEED
certification, APPA and Sustainability.
- Provide support to the regional Operational Excellence staff
and Operations teams for new facility management accounts and
ensure the full implementation of our operating programs.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and facilitation of
technical training programs for Facilities' Front Line Managers and
- Collaborate regionally with the Directors of Business
Development to support selected new facilities sales efforts
through conducting new business surveys and assistance in the
development of business models for potential client
- Compliance - Assess and monitor select accounts through
compliance audits such as the EFQAT audit to ensure compliance with
our client contracts, OSHA, Life Safety, and other local, state,
and federal regulations. QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires at least 5 years' experience and 2-4 years in a
management role; 5+ years management experience leading facilities
operations in a district.
- Must be ambitious, resourceful, and self-reliant leader.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with strong
communication skills. Must have experience, of currently working in
the Janitorial field.
- The opportunity, in this case, is rather unique, so we are
looking for a person with 5 plus years of leadership experience in
Janitorial Management, Total Facility Maintenance Management or
- Strength and illustrated experience in operations and leading
facilities operations or similar, complex multi-location
- Strong client relationship experience.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation and
the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new
situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Encourages and demonstrates collaboration by developing
cooperative relationships throughout the organization.
- Must have experience with building and maintaining
collaborative internal relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication
skills (written and oral).
- Speaks Spanish is a big plus POSITION WILL ENJOY
- Competitive Pay with added productivity pay.
- 401( K)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Packages
- Paid Holidays/ Vacations
- Career Advancement LandCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived
race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender
identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition,
religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age,
medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is
dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits,
employee activities and general treatment during employment. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice. Job Type: Full-time PM22
Keywords: Resort Housekeeper, Scottsdale , Director of Housekeeping, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!