Regional Nursing Manager
Company: Community Medical Services
Posted on: March 12, 2023
The Regional Nursing Manager is responsible for managing the
resources and daily activities of the clinical nursing department
across assigned region while ensuring environmental factors support
high standards of patient care. Assists in the training and
development of new and existing staff members. Creates and
maintains an environment that is conducive to learning transfer.
Coordinates the activities of the nursing department for each shift
and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the nursing staff.
Provides patient care as needed. Reports to the Territory Director
- Schedules nursing staff to specific shifts, taking into account
past utilization trends.
- Measures employee performance.
- Assists in the training of new staff members and the
development of existing staff members.
- Coordinates the activities of the unit during a particular
shift and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the nursing
- Assesses, monitors, and educates the nursing staff on patient
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis
- Works with compliance to ensure daily activities are in
compliance with DEA, nursing and medical best practices
- Ensures all specimen activities are done in line with
regulations and CMS P&P
- Ensures all collection and processing of specimens in done in
compliance with CMS P&P and CLIA standards
- Ensures and promotes a good working relationship with nursing
and the other members of the interdisciplinary team
- Is an active member of the regional team
Education, Certification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent education and
- MAT experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and one (1)
year of leadership experience.
- Nursing license (LPN or RN) preferred in state of practice,
Basic Life Support (BLS), other credentials or credential
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and
practice, infection control, and wound care standards of
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all
standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including data entry, word
processing, email, and record management.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with clinical and non-clinical
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.Ability to
work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
standards.Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not
limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser
software is required.Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office
- Manual dexterity using a calculator and computer keyboard.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending,
stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged
operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers,
and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Other Conditions#PLNURPandoLogic. Keywords: Nurse Manager,
Location: Scottsdale, AZ - 85258
Keywords: Community Medical Services, Scottsdale , Regional Nursing Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...