Quality Director - Join us in Cincinnati, OH - Relo Available
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Quality Director - Part 145
As a member of the business unit Strategic Group, the Quality
Director provides overall direction for the business unit quality
function, ensuring product quality is maintained as well as
striving for continuous improvements. This will be achieved through
development, implementation and monitoring of policies and
procedures, methods, and materials used in the repair and overhaul
- Recognizes and understands flight/product safety critical parts
- Responsible for immediately reporting flight/product safety
- Participates in proactive risk analysis of flight/product
safety critical parts and processes.
- Directs strategic business unit quality activities and
resources including supervision and training of personnel,
representing quality functions. Develops, implements and monitors
business unit quality policies and procedures consistent with
company and strategic business unit objectives.
- Continuously monitors quality data (warranty, product
rectification, customer satisfaction, etc.) for improvement
opportunities across the business unit. Leads the business unit
strategic group on the selection and management of improvement
- Manages the development and maintenance of methods and systems
for measuring the degree by which the business unit's quality
goals, objectives and standards are being met.
- Leads the business unit quality audit and corrective action
process by providing training, facilitation, recommendations and
leadership, as required to achieve optimal results.
- Interfaces with marketing, operations and engineering to
establish quality requirements on individual products and services
on the basis of customer needs, the fit, form and function of the
product, and to ensure that quality considerations are properly
addressed as early as possible in the product or process design
- Seeks new quality methodologies for implementation in support
of business unit strategic initiatives.
- Carries out special projects as assigned.
- 5-10 Years of experience in a manufacturing or aerospace
- 2-5 Years of Supervisory experience
- Prior Part 145 experience/certification is required
- University degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Aerospace
engineering; or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9000 quality system
- Thorough knowledge of Transport Canada airworthiness
certification requirements and other regulatory bodies
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) by a
Provincial Association of Professional Engineers.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership,
interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication
Keywords: StandardAero, Scottsdale , Quality Director - Join us in Cincinnati, OH - Relo Available, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...