Company: Pulice Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Direct the development, creation, and completion of proposal
pursuits. This includes design, team coordination, leading color
reviews meetings, production, and writing compelling and thorough
narratives that engage the reader.
- Develop and implement written and visual content through
professional writing and editing.
- Lead storyboarding and message development for strategic
pursuits and company presentations.
- Ensure brand consistency on all marketing materials and
- Participate in external business development efforts as needed
(special events, conferences, etc).
- Maintain marketing library updates, such as the upkeep of
resumes, project descriptions, etc.
- Assist with communication activities, including email
campaigns, company newsletter, website updates, and social media
posts, as needed.
- Lead special projects as needed. Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in journalism,
communications, English, business, or liberal arts. -
- 5-7+ years of experience developing and managing proposals,
presentations, and business development materials. Proven talent in
the A/E/C industry is a plus.
- Advanced experience/knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including
InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
- An eye for editorial detail and graphic consistency across
- Self-starter who thrives in a deadline-driven environment and
can exercise creative judgment regarding marketing projects
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required. Pulice
Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Pulice Construction Inc., Scottsdale , Proposal Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...