Market President, Arizona
Company: ADP, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Full Time - Regular - #58117 - 4 days ago Scottsdale, Arizona
Share Job Description Position Title: Arizona Market President
-Reports To: West Region President -Location: Scottsdale,
AZSalary-Salary commensurate with experience -The
CompanyFirstService Residential is the industry leader in providing
association/property management services in North America. With
over 150 associations, 80,000 units under management and 300
associates in Arizona, the platform of services is recognized as
the premier provider in this region and is well positioned to grow
and expand. -We're all about our associates, and as we continue to
grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our
dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of
life, building great relationships and truly making a difference
for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If
so, apply today or join our community and learn more about
FirstService Residential.At FirstService Residential, we're all
about our associates and are always looking for passionate,
dedicated individuals to join our team. We employ people across a
range of occupations and offer benefits for both full and part-time
employees.WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (full time and part time 30+
- Part time 20+ hours qualify for dental and vision
- 401K match
- Time off including vacation, sick, and company paid
- Legal services
- Free emotional wellbeing and daily life assistance support for
- Domestic partner coverage
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accountJob SummaryAs a member of FirstService
Residential West Region Executive Leadership Team, this leader is a
believer in and an active supporter of FirstService Residential
philosophies and culture to associates, clients, and community that
advances FirstService Residential and FirstService Residential's
brand in terms of image, reputation, differentiation, and
professionalism. This position would be housed out of the corporate
office located in Scottsdale and include oversight of an additional
three sub-market offices - located in Tucson, Peoria and Gilbert.
-The Market President, FirstService Residential Arizona will lead
all business efforts in that market, have direct responsibility of
managing to an annual budget with the intent of growing EBITDA
year-over-year, and manage Association/Property Manager team
leaders including interaction with Board of Directors and the
property owners they serve. The ideal candidate will work
cross-functionally with FirstService Residential departments such
as Marketing/Business Development, IT, HR, Legal and Corporate
Accounting to ensure the business is appropriately
managed/supported/sized in these matrix organizations. Further, the
Market President will work with the Client Accounting Controller to
ensure all property level financial reporting is accurate and
timely. The Market President, Arizona will report to the West
Region President.Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY AREAS OF
- Arizona business, portfolio management operations and sited
- Arizona Executive and Senior Leadership Teams
- Member of the West Region Executive TeamCORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for annual business plan - driving financial
performance to achieve targeted performance margins as identified
in business plan.
- Provide overall executive leadership and strategic direction of
the Management division in Arizona. This includes frequent
interaction with association/property Managers, business leaders,
existing clients, prospective new clients, FirstService affiliates
and FirstService Residential senior managers.
- Provides year-end input to corporate budget and in particular,
to those line items within area of responsibility.
- Maintain client retention goals as outlined in business
- Works collectively with the regional leadership and colleagues
on strategies to effect and implement new company procedures,
policy changes, etc.
- Follows regional and/or national policies and operational
- Implement best practices, innovation, creative thinking, and
employment of business practices throughout the company.
- Drives and support the launch of new clients into the company's
operations both prior to effective date of new contract and up
through an established onboarding process.
- Reviews and approves direct report expense reimbursables.
- Review and approves operational expenses as required through
- Adheres to all company policies and guidelines. -BEHAVIORS
- Anticipate needs across the company and manage companywide
resources to provide timely and reliable service to internal and
external customers; prioritize and communicate.
- Hold oneself and team accountable for delivering on business
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management
- Demonstrate and model company values with internal and external
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills;
communicates well to non-leadership associates and balances being
detail-oriented with seeing the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate awareness of variables which could affect employee
retention and/or morale; is a leader in developing strategies to
ensure employee engagement and retention.
- Proven leadership and change management skills on a large
- Excellent relationship skills with external and internal
clients; is persuasive and patient, listens well.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines; committed to
getting the job done.
- A strategic thinker; able to prioritize and use sound judgment
- Creative and takes initiative, self-assigns ownership.
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates risks.
- Drives assigned company initiatives, department goals and
objectives and other strategic planning initiatives as
- Ideal but not mandatory, a solid understanding of Association
laws impacting company operations and client service lines for the
State of Arizona.
- As community and industry involvement are important to
FirstService Residential's business philosophy, participates as
necessary (e.g. CAI, ULI, Local Affiliations)
- Commits to attending all designated company meetings and events
as well as leadership meetings, area of responsibility team
meetings, and others that may be promulgated from time to
- Proven experience with the business development of new clients,
and proven success in client relations and retention
- Lead new business development efforts across multiple company
interests - drives and partners with business development, sales
and marketing department leaders to meet projected growth targets
in accordance with division business plan.
- Ensure the utilization of proprietary CRM database in
accordance with national standards.PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- Build an organizational culture and lead in a manner in which
passion for excellence and continuous improvement is innate.
- Maintain a deep and ongoing understanding of staff performance
throughout the company.
- Drives or supports other management team members in the
recruiting, hiring, and separation of personnel
- Drives alignment of resource planning to prepare and identify
resources/ personnel required for growth within margin guidelines
for new business and succession.
- Recognizes strengths and weaknesses of key staff members and
adjusts job descriptions, positions, and training accordingly in
order to maximize the return on human potential to benefit both
associate retention as well as company performance.
- Assess effectiveness of processes, probe as needed; plan and
- Ensure employee work processes, roles/responsibilities, habits
and payroll processes are executed according to policies and
applicable wage and hour laws; review and approve payroll with
strict adherence to deadlines for area of
- Executive Assistant
- Other Positions as deemed necessaryEducation and Experience
- Ideally possesses a four-year college degree
- 8-10 years of applicable experience in the field of executive
level leadership of $15-$20M dollar operationsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of successful corporate management
and executive leadership experience.
- Must have proven experience in the development of and
performance management of highly successful teams, with at least
5-8 direct reports for 10 or more years of career tenure.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management
- Must work effectively with co-workers, customers, and others by
sharing ideas in a constructive and collaborative manner.Tools &
- General Office EquipmentPhysical Requirements/Working
EnvironmentThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time at a desk.
- Must be mobile enough to move around office.
- Must be able to hear in order to receive telephone calls and
voice mail messages.
- Must be able to demonstrate regular and predictable
attendance.The work environment characteristics are normal office
conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be willing to travel overnight between regional offices
located in the state of Arizona and any other regional travel as
required by FirstService Residential to perform to the job
standards and requirements to be effective.DisclaimerThe above
information in this description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is
not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the
right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities
to this job at any time.FirstService Residential is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances.All offers of
employment with FirstService Residential are contingent upon a
satisfactory background check.
Keywords: ADP, Inc., Scottsdale , Market President, Arizona, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...