Director, Regional Sales (Northwest/Central & Western Canada) Scottsdale, AZ, United States Pos[...]
Company: Standard Aero, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Regional Sales Director -
Western Canadian Provinces, Northwestern and Central United
Build an Aviation Career You're Proud Of
You'll build relationships, ensure our teams are taken care of and
advocate for our customers' needs. Our values like integrity,
service, teamwork, and communication will make you proud to be part
of StandardAero. Grow our ever-growing business by assisting
customers, reaching new ones, and developing program strategies to
help us succeed. You'll build relationships, ensure our teams are
taken care of, and advocate for our customers' needs.
As the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for -$250MM
in revenue by developing the regional sales team, managing key
customer relationships, analyzing and responding to market needs,
and developing initiatives and agreements to grow the business. -
Typical span of control/direct reports 7-8 Sales Managers. Region
covers Western Canadian Provinces, Northwestern and Central United
What you'll do:
- Reports to the VP of Global Sales & Marketing
- Deliver annual team revenue and margin AOP (Annual Operating
Plan) objectives with the team.
- Own account relationships, results and business development
opportunities with key customers in region. -Coordinate and lead
account management via the team, including business/operational
reviews, Sales Funnel Reviews with emphasis on Sales Funnel
- Expand sales with assigned key customers by understanding and
applying their needs to our capabilities. - Develop detailed
business case for Sector Leadership for large pursuits and improve
upon processes to be more efficient and effective.
- Foster and build sustainable relationships with specified
customers, MRO partners and OEMs to develop/execute business plans,
build revenue/margin and pursue new relationships and products as
growth opportunities. Negotiate and create winning agreements by
working collaboratively with the customers, overall sales team,
other business units, commercial teams, sites, Finance, Trade
Compliance, Anti-Corruption, Legal and Business Aviation
- Must possess a passion for continual improvement around
Customer Satisfaction and ability to assist all parts of the
business in delivering a positive Customer Experience. - -
- Prioritize growth opportunities with sales team to help the
Business Sector focus is on the best few initiatives.
- Champion customer/Agent satisfaction and credit issues
internally and lead them to resolution with the team.
- Proactively monitor sales/market conditions and adjust strategy
as needed with sites/business unit leaders. - Maintain a deep
understanding of the market and competitive forces in
Southwest/Central region. -
- Analyze customer data in support of long- and short-range
forecasting, assisting our sites and Finance with projections, etc.
- Be knowledgeable with and comply with Trade Compliance,
Anti-Corruption requirements and StandardAero contract agreement
- Assist sales and sector leadership with special analysis and
projects as needed.
- Provide input for product related marketing, trade show
activity and account development as needed.
- Conduct sales and trade show support via visits,
correspondence, telephone, and email.
- Manage team and individual expenses within budget.
- Travel approximately 50%+ to meet sales team objectives.
What skills you will use: - - -
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 5-7 years Airframe/Engine sales experience in business aviation
- People development/management experience.
- Must reside within geographic territory: Northern California,
Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Indiana,
Illinois, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin,
Montana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia.
- Skilled in intricate contract negotiations and coordination
across multiple functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills; must be able to work productively
- Effective change management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Strong skills in tools such as Sales Force (CRM), RPA, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be available to travel 50%.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in aviation-related program;
Finance or similar business degree also acceptable.
- Extensive experience with business aviation. -
Benefits that make life better:
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- 401(k) with 100% company match; up to 5% vested
- Paid Time Off starting on day one
- Bonus opportunities
- Health- & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Learning & Training opportunities
-Raising the Standard of Excellence since 1911
With over a century of proven excellence, StandardAero has become
an industry leader in MRO services and customized solutions in the
aerospace field. Our shared values and learning-based culture
inspire our team to exceed their potential and power our customers'
missions worldwide. With on-the-job training, advancement
opportunities, and excellent benefits, StandardAero invites you to
experience a fulfilling and meaningful career with us.
Inclusivity Is Our Standard
StandardAero offers equal employment opportunities for all. Our
supportive environment celebrates diversity with no room for
harassment or discrimination of any kind. We invite you to bring
your authentic self to our team and experience our welcoming
Apply Now -
Keywords: Standard Aero, Inc., Scottsdale , Director, Regional Sales (Northwest/Central & Western Canada) Scottsdale, AZ, United States Pos[...], Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!