Senior Product Manager, COVID-19 & Medical 911 in Scottsdale, AZ
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: May 16, 2020
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, COVID-19 & MEDICAL 911 IN SCOTTSDALE,
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Title: Senior Product Manager, COVID-19 & Medical 911
Reports to: Vice President, Product Development
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona; Willingness to travel 50 nights per
year, Relocation provided
Global Medical Response (GMR) is the nation s leading provider of
emergency and non-emergency medical transportation. Founded in 2018
through a merger of America s largest ground medical transport
provider and the world s largest independent air medical operator,
GMR has a mandate to build the future of emergency medical
services, disaster response, and patient mobility. Our 38,000
colleagues across GMR provide care to the world at a moment s
GMR is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join its Product
Development Group - a newly formed team responsible for pioneering
growth and value creation through new platform technologies, payor
models, and service offerings. With a portfolio of products in
development and more on the horizon, the Sr. Product Manager at GMR
must effectively synthesize the company s decades of domain
expertise with new systems thinking and software development.
Reporting to GMR s VP of Product Development, we re seeking a
tested entrepreneurial leader to innovate, execute, and lead
medical products from conception to commercialization.
The COVID-19 pandemic is generating opportunities to initiate and
scale innovation in Medical 911. Surges in COVID-related 911 calls
require new solutions that integrate rapid deployment architecture,
software interoperability, and flexible nationwide staffing.
Telehealth for 911 is possible now more than ever given greater
regulatory flexibility and broadened acceptance of remote emergency
response. GMR s innovation efforts for COVID-19 are in need of a
Senior Product Manager with the requisite experience to also lead
the company s long-term initiative to transform medical 911. The
Senior Product Manager s portfolio will include COVID-19 response,
telehealth for CMS s ET3 program, the scaleup of GMR s 911 Nurse
Navigation service, and the identification of non-call technology
offerings for our Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) customers.
The Senior Product Manager will exercise wide latitude to conceive
new Medical 911 products and forge partnerships that can impact the
lives of millions.
* Discover market needs and user requirements.
* Document a product vision and strategy.
* Own and maintain the roadmap.
* Collaborate with software development, UI/UX, field operations,
sales, and marketing.
* Propose scalable architecture meeting current needs and future
* Develop and test product pricing and positioning including
* Run beta and pilot programs with early adopters.
* Enable full-scale commercialization with sales tools and
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in a technology, healthcare, or
* 3-7 years of product management, development, or
* Master s degree in a technology, healthcare, or business-related
* Experience guiding multiple medical products from conception to
* Experience in a high-growth technology business.
* Ability to execute technology licensing and or strategic
* Interest in graduating from Product Development into GMR business
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
* Demonstrated history of translating customer insights into
* Working experience with Agile methodology and product marketing
* A strong bias towards action and posture of extreme
* Ability to navigate project ambiguity and organizational
* Effective communication at every level - within teams, to
executives, to users, to the press.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including
American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Scottsdale , Senior Product Manager, COVID-19 & Medical 911 in Scottsdale, AZ, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!