Physician Primary Care - Phoenix, AZ (Physician #)
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2020
- Full-time outpatient opportunities providing clinical coverage
at our East Valley area practices.
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as
non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits,
video chat etc).
- Support staff includes Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Behavior
Health Specialists and Health Coaches.
- Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic
- Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered
- Enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer
relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
- Liaison with outside medical consultants, hospitalists,
emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new
patients and stakeholders.
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO,
CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.Qualifications
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Family
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members
(who have a wide range of professional training) by working without
ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.Our
practice model is transforming health care, starting with primary
care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that
particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need
more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team,
outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that
supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can
help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that
respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients
healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives
of our patients while lowering costs. Keyphrases: family medicine
jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family
medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Scottsdale , Physician Primary Care - Phoenix, AZ (Physician #), Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!