Urology - Physician Assistant opening in Scottsdale, AZ with premier u
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Top Urology practice is seeking to add additional Advanced
Practice Practitioners to its group in their Scottsdale
We are looking for candidates to fill the following types of
- Hospital only (doing rounds, performing minor procedures such
as inserting catheters, bedside cystos, workups, charting)
- Clinic responsibility of running ADT clinics
- Mixture of both Hospital / Clinic
- Telehealth (Work from home! This role will see non-emergent
patients for checkups, UTIs, Prostate Cancer f/u, etc.)
General Advanced Practice Provider Responsibilities:
- Evaluates patient reviewing medical history and performing an
appropriate physical exam in the in-patient and out-patient
- Interprets and evaluates patient data as authorized by a
physician for the purpose of determining management and treatment
of patients. Consult with physician as appropriate.
- Adjusts patient care plan by reviewing and monitoring
treatments and therapy plans.
- Administers or orders laboratory, radiological and diagnostic
tests that will assist with the medical management; explain the
necessity, preparation, nature and anticipates effects of
treatments, and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the
- Performs daily rounds at privileged hospitals independently or
with attending physicians.
- Prescribes, recommends, and regulates appropriate pharmacologic
- Documents appropriately and communicates with the appropriate
physician in a timely manner as required, including, but not
limited to: evaluations, treatment plans, progress reports, billing
documentation, treatment notes, and other reports as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Science.
- Certification required as a Physician Assistant or Nurse
- Certification in Urological Procedures (ie: cystoscopy)
- Licensure as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the
state of Arizona.
- Valid DEA drug license and AZ controlled substance license
- Minimum of one-year experience as a physician assistant or
- Urology or Surgical experience preferred but not
- Current ACLS, BLS and CPR certification required.
Why Work With Us?
- We're part of a growing national network of the best urology
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits
package, and a family-first focus.
- We offer a unique culture of respect and personal growth with
an emphasis on clinical excellence, delivering superior patient
care, and helping our employees be the very best in their
- A commitment to community - our employees participate in
volunteer opportunities and community outreach events throughout
- We're a top place to work with a great work atmosphere in
modern offices and state-of-the-art surgery centers with the latest
- Fully implemented Electronic Health Record
- Fully implemented Medicare PQRI and ePrescribe
- Dedicated Medical Officer
- Dedicated Compliance Officer
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Plan with an employer contribution
- PTO Accrual
- Corporate Discounts
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply: APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214724 and email address to
[Click Here to Apply] for more details. I have openings nationwide,
so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest,
and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214724 Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist
jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology
pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Scottsdale , Urology - Physician Assistant opening in Scottsdale, AZ with premier u, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!