Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier,
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and
protect the American people.
Job Title : Registered Nurse
Based at: Chinle, Arizona
Job Summary: Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for a Registered
Nurse to Perform in Chinle Arizona.
- Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved
by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the
program was completed by applicant.
- The Candidate shall have thirty-six (36) months of nursing
experience in Intensive Care Unit, with a minimum of twenty-four
months (24) in the specialty required. The Candidate shall have
experience that equips the applicant with the particular knowledge,
skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the
position, and that is typically in or related to the work of the
position to be filled.
- All nurses shall possess a current, valid, unrestricted nursing
license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of
Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the
term of this service.
- If required by the position, the Candidate shall possess a
valid state drivers license throughout the term of this
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) are mandatory with Pediatric Advanced Life Support
(PALS) is optional. Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), Trauma
Nurse Critical Care (TNCC), and Nurse Specialty certification
(e.g., CCRN, PCCN) is preferred for each appropriate duty section
at the time of employment and throughout the term of this
- The Candidate shall provide a fitness for duty certificate
issued by a licensed physician to perform the proposed job without
significant risk to personal health or the health and safety of
- The Candidate shall read, understand, speak, and write English
to effectively communicate with patients and other health care
workers, and shall be respectful of the local, American Indian and
Alaska Native culture.
- The Candidate shall possess basic knowledge, skills, and
abilities to use a computer.
- The Candidate shall perform nursing duties and manage patients
needs as described in the Position Description (PD), identified by
the Service Unit and as directed by the Supervisor.
- The Candidate shall provide professional nursing service in
direct patient care as follows:
- A. Candidate shall provide full range of medical-surgical
nursing care to patients admitted Specialling Care Unit (SCU),
accepting patients over the age of 14.
- B. Candidate shall exercise knowledge of the nursing process
and its application to clinical practice in order to provide
individualized, goal oriented nursing care to the adolescent and
adult critical care patients.
- C. Candidate shall exercise knowledge of scientific and
psychosocial nursing theory, principles, practices and techniques
in order to plan and provide quality nursing care which meets the
physical, spiritual, and social-cultural needs of the Indian
- D. Candidate shall exercise knowledge of biological aspects of
disease processes and illness in order to recognize Complications
and implement appropriate therapeutic intervention required.
- E. Candidate shall exercise knowledge of the medications and
dosages in order to recognize their desired effects, side-effects,
and complications of their use.
- F. Candidate shall analyze the results of various medical
procedures and translate them into appropriate nursing
- G. Candidate shall work effectively and harmoniously within the
health care team and with Indian patients and their families.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Scottsdale , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Winslow, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!