Registered Nurse(RN)-$10,000 Retention bonus
Company: Palmeira Home Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Salary:
Palmeira Home Health has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time
Home Health RN in Phoenix, Arizona.
Join our team today and start delivering better outcomes for
home-based patients that helps them recover faster and easier.
Our Care Matters.
Palmeira Home Health is a pioneer in the Home Health industry by
providing customized, interdisciplinary programs for patients
recovering from a variety of health-related issues. At Palmeira,
our driving mission is to enter each home with respect, treat with
compassion and perform with integrity to help our patients recover
faster and prevail with better care for better outcomes. We exist
to create a healthier everyday life for our patients and their
families. Through expert skilled nursing and physical therapy plus
state-of-the-art technology and customized recovery care plans, we
work with our patients and their doctors as a coordinated team to
restore you to your better self.
Our Employee Matters.
In Palmeira, we believe - "In Together We Provide Better Outcomes".
-That is why we believe that our employees are our greatest asset
and resource. And our commitment is to give our people the
compensation, rewards and career development they deserve.
- $10,000 retention bonus
- Competitive pay and 401k.
- Excellent health benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development.
- Targeted development and career development training.
- Talent Focused Framework.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide the initial all system nursing assessment prior to the
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions including
obtaining written physician orders for changes.
- Administer case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in
the patient's home.
- Assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each
- Provide service and/or treatments requiring substantial and
specialized nursing skills.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an on-going systematic
manner, focusing on physiologic, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual
and cognitive status; also, nutrition, pain, patient/family
education, family involvement and patient advocacy.
- Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedure (Home
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Effectively plans and organizes work assignment, manages and sets
competitive priorities, and completes work assignments with a
minimum of direct supervision and within established time
- Coordinate/oversee/supervises Home Health Aides, LPNs and other
Personal Care Workers according to law, regulation and agency
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan
development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Self-development: Selects and attends education programs to keep
current in area of practice. Utilizes new knowledge and skills.
Participates in in-service programs. Annually prepares realistic
professional goals and reviews with Supervisor.
- Perform duties consistent with the Nursing Practice Act including
the Standards of Competent Performance.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Licensure as Registered Nurse in the State of practice
- Possess and maintain a current CPR certification
- Home Health experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication
management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Palmeira Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Palmeira Home Health, Scottsdale , Registered Nurse(RN)-$10,000 Retention bonus, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!