Certified Veterinary Technician (Overnight ICU) $5k sign-on!
Company: Animal Medical Surgical Center Scottsdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Full-Time Overnight position available in our Emergency
Department at Animal Medical & Surgical Center!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!We promote an emotionally intelligent work
environment and positive culture at our hospital. We invest heavily
in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development
as well as a consistent work/life balance with a 3-day work
Our Veterinary Technicians are responsible for the management of
appointments, performing patient laboratory tests, treatments and
nursing care, admitting and discharging patients, assisting in
surgery, performing anesthesia, client communication and
education.Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of two years experience as an ICU veterinary
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong technical skills
- Certified Veterinary Technician required
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous ICU experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and and focus on client
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with common disease processes that present to
emergency service with an understanding of treatments and
medications associated with their care.
- Strong medical math skills. (Including being able to calculate
fluid rate, common CRI's and multimodal drug infusion.)
- Able to obtain Blood pressure, ECG, Sp02, and ETC02 and
integrate clinical signs with disease processes to assist doctors
in early and appropriate intervention of patient care.
- Ability to place NG tube and provide maintenance
- Ability to place central line and provide maintenance
- Comfortable utilizing digital radiography machines to acquire
images using proper technique and positioning.
- Prepare animals and instruments for surgery
- Provide surgical assistance and post-operative care
- Administer medications, and treatments prescribed by a
veterinarianWe promote an emotionally intelligent work environment
and a positive work/life balance. We offer an industry-leading
benefits package including MAP (Milestone Award Program) bonus' at
3, 5 and 10 year anniversaries, medical, dental, & vision, paid
'paw'rental and paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous
pet benefits, and much more!
Visit our website for more information about our practice:
Keywords: Animal Medical Surgical Center Scottsdale, Scottsdale , Certified Veterinary Technician (Overnight ICU) $5k sign-on!, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!