Caregiver - Great Pay + Benefits + Training
Company: Total Care Connections
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Caregiver Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Currently seeking Caregivers to fill job openings for a one-on-one
assistance to clients in the comfort of their personal homes. The
ideal candidate will possess 1 year continuous or more Caregiver or
C.N.A. experience.Benefits of Working for Total Care Connections!At
TCC, you are part of one of the largest home care agencies in
Arizona! We care for United States military veterans, elderly and
disabled clients, and we would love to have you become one of our
TCC caregivers! We strive to be the best agency you could work for!
Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- PAID TRAINING: As a member of our team, you will be given the
opportunity to obtain Direct Care Worker (DCW) certificate! And not
only do we offer this certification to you free of charge (where
you would pay $200+ at a caregiving school), we will also
compensate you for your time going through our program! It's a
- Daily Pay Available! - We provide the opportunity to withdraw
the wages you are accruing on a daily basis!
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- 1.5X Wages on Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Smart Phone AppCompensation for Caregivers
- Full Time Hours Available
- Pay Up to $18.00 Depending on skills and Experience!
- Daily Pay Available
- Flexible Schedules - Short shifts up to 12-hour Shifts
Available.Caregiver Job Requirements
- Caregiver Certificate a Bonus, but not required, we offer paid
- Minimum 1 year continuous adult caregiving or C.N.A.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, be able to handle stressful /
or emergency types of situation
- Ability to use your own vehicle during work hours as well as
valid insurance and driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, drug screening, and work
verificationResponsibilities of the Caregiver
- Provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of
their own homes.
- Provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and
assist with services detailed in the customized personal care
service plan created for every client.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or
outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when
they are able)
- Do the client's shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete
on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergencyStart your
rewarding Caregiver career today. Apply now!Powered by
Keywords: Total Care Connections, Scottsdale , Caregiver - Great Pay + Benefits + Training, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!