Massage Therapist (Full-time)
Company: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ra
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Massage Therapist responsible for delivery of exceptional
massage and body treatments. Must have good communication skills
and exceptional customer service skills. Must also have appropriate
Why Work at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- Wellness reimbursement, up to $250 a year!
- Free covered parking
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect - Integrity - Humility - Empathy - Creativity -
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ra, Scottsdale , Massage Therapist (Full-time), Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!