Security Officer - Urgent Care - Evenings
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description$500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30
days and $250 after 90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ
GardaWorld – Security Services
Security Officer – Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive –
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ:
Compensation: $17 / hourShift:
- (Scottsdale) Saturday-Sunday 4:00pm-12:00am & (Mesa)
Monday-Tuesday 4:00pm-12:00am (32 hours per week)Included Perks &
- Health insurance for full time employees (includes Health,
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms Provided
- Assistance provided to obtain security license
- Potential incentive bonus at end of year, based on quarterly
- Opportunities to obtain additional certifications and training
(active shooter, IAHSS, etc.)The following nationally-recognized
certifications are provided on-site, at no cost to the employee,
and your training time is paid for:
- 2-year certification: CPR & basic first aid (adult, child, &
- 1-year certification: Crisis Prevention Institute's foundation
- 2-year certification: Active Violence Emergency Response
- 5-year board certification: International Association for
Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS)—basic
- 5-year board certification: IAHSS—advanced
- 2-year certification: Stop-the-Bleed®Work today, get paid
today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary
benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If
you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesAbout the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience –
- You have an Arizona Unarmed Guard License If you want a real
career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team
that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Scottsdale , Security Officer - Urgent Care - Evenings, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!