Psychiatrist - Child- Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Scottsdale, Arizona. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous 'above market'
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award providing company
- Compensation range $290,000 to $375,000Child Psychiatrists are
a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child
Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Arizona, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
for child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists in the
Scottsdale area, who are passionate about patient care and
committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly: Taylor Taliaferro
Director, Practice Development style="font-size: 11pt"> About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Scottsdale , Psychiatrist - Child- Outpatient, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!