RN - FT Days
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$1500 sign on bonus offered for this position!! Position
includes a Sign-On Bonus of $1500 which you will earn if you remain
actively employed with Vi for 12 months. The Sign-On Bonus will be
advanced to you in two parts: 1) 50% on the pay date immediately
following your hire date with Vi, and 2) 50% on the pay date
immediately following 6 months of employment with Vi. No portion of
the Bonus is earned until you complete the full 12-month period of
employment. Should you leave Vi during the first 12 months of
employment for any reason, you must repay the full amount of the
Sign-On Bonus to Vi. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Vi
may deduct this amount from any funds due to you upon termination
(including your final paycheck). Pay $30 - 37.50 depending on
experience Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of
Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and
accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Registered Nurse - RN As an RN
you will be responsible for providing superior care to assigned
residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of
administered treatments and quality assurance / performance
improvement activities. This essential role also involves the
supervision of several talented staff members as well as
establishing relationships with the resident, family and other
members of the health care team. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an
accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state
where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is
- All applicants must maintain a courteous and professional
manner through interactions with others.
- Use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem-solving
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Create your
own story. There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's
work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's
always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's
a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with
both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining
Vi as an RN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career
development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare,
nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring,
Compensation: $30-$37.50 plus shift differentialsLocation
Address7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona
Keywords: Vi Living, Scottsdale , RN - FT Days, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!