Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Hospice - On Demand Pay!
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Aleca Hospice is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).We
offer on-demand pay, you won't have to wait until payday! View your
pay on the Dayforce Wallet app and add it to your Dayforce Card
instantly.The Perfect Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) must be a
team player who is highly accountable, detail oriented and
passionate about patient and family care.The Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) is responsible for observing the patient, reporting
these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be assigned in a manner
that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patient's care.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will cover patient care in a
designated territory. All Personal Protective Equipment will be
provided by Aleca to all employees. Aleca Hospice offers benefits
including mileage reimbursement, insurance (medical/dental/vision -
effective 1st of month following hire date/disability/life),
PTO/Paid Holiday/401(k) and company match/employee assistance
programs/wellness discounts and more! Certified Nursing Assistant
- Providing proper care and observation of patient's skin to
prevent breakdown of tissue over bony prominence.
- Assessing and reporting on patient's condition and significant
changes to the Case Manager. Also aware of the caregiver or other
individuals living with the patient and interpersonal issues.
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise as instructed by the
hospice nurse or therapist.
- Provide normal range of motion and transfers/positioning as
- Offering and assisting with bathing, grooming/hygiene and
- Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as
- Adhering to the program's documentation and care procedures and
standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Respectful of patient and family/caregiver environment and
patient's personal needs.Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Must
- Meet the training requirements of the State by having completed
a minimum of 75-hours of classroom and supervised practical
training through an accredited nursing assistant program.
- Holds active certification/licensure in good standing as a
Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensed Nursing Assistant.
- At least one (1) years' experience in hospice or home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good
- Current CPR and Fingerprint clearance required
- Strong team work skills a must!
- COVID vaccination is requiredJob Types: Full-time,
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceMedical Specialty:
- Hospice & Palliative MedicineSchedule:
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:COVID vaccination
requiredWork Location: Multiple LocationsCHECK OUT our reviews on
Indeed and Glassdoor! Working at Aleca Home Health and Hospice:
Employee Reviews - Indeed.com Working at Aleca (AZ) - Glassdoor
Working at Encore Communities: Employee Reviews - Indeed.com Encore
Communities Reviews - Glassdoor Working at Sante: 232 Reviews -
Indeed.com Sant Reviews - Glassdoor
Keywords: Aleca, Scottsdale , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Hospice - On Demand Pay!, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!