Certified Caregiver On Call
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pay $21/hr + shift diffs Vi is recognized as a Great Place to
Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn
from the best and accelerate your Caregiver career with Vi. What We
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Caregiver Responsible for
performing a variety of technical functions to assist the licensed
resident care staff in providing care to residents. Performs other
duties as assigned. This is a safety sensitive position. Principal
Accountabilities / Essential Job Functions:
- Performs the technical aspects of care within limits of
certification and/or training in accordance with established
policies, protocols, standards of care and practice and regulatory
- Provides personal care and psychosocial support to residents as
assigned under the direction and/or supervision of the assigned
supervisor. Assignments include but are not limited to:
- Assists with activities of daily living.
- Assists with light housekeeping.
- Assists with providing a safe environment.
- Performs vital signs and weights, as assigned.
- Supports, encourages and participates in activities and
- Other care related duties, as needed.
- Assists with dining services/tray service, as needed.
- Identifies and reports deviations from safe practice. Adheres
to policies and guidelines of regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA).
- Provides escort service to residents as directed by
- Notifies supervisor and oncoming staff of resident changes of
condition, as they occur. Provides safe, efficient, and
cost--effective quality care.
- Documents care per policy and procedures.
- Communicates and collaborates with other members of the
healthcare team to resolve resident problems and enhance care
delivery and service.
- Participates in quality assessment and performance improvement
activities; successfully adapts to changes.
- Attends/complies with assisted living/care center meetings,
mandatory in-services and committee meetings.
- Participates in orientation of new employees.
- Manages emergency situations based on the Company's safety and
- Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Company's
Mission, Values, and Resident Care Philosophy and Standards of Care
and Practice through behavior and attitude.
- Responsible for upholding resident rights.
- Performs duties in a timely and efficient manner on a
shift/schedule determined by the facility.
- May perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), use Automated
External Defibrillator (AED), and render First Aid in emergency
situations. Requirements Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is
- Work Experience: Prior experience working with geriatric
clients is preferred.
- Licensure / Certification, where required: Current state
certification and experience is required.
- Food handlers certification where required.
- Current CPR is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified. Create your own story.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi,
we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been
about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of
you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both
residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as
a Caregiver -- in a place like no other with people like no
Bring life to your career. Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Caregiver, senior living, healthcare, nursing home,
hospice, assistant living. Compensation: $21/hr plus shift
differentialsLocation Address7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Keywords: Vi Living, Scottsdale , Certified Caregiver On Call, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!