Company: Senior Resource Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly. We will train
the right candidates that have the heart to serve others
- Assist residents in their daily living activities (bathing,
dressing, feeding, mobility, etc.)
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of
- Provide assistance at mealtime.
- Listen to the amazing stories our residents have
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment
- Must possess Arizona Caregiver Certification
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,--
-religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit
harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these
protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be
offered a position.-- -Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in
all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking
areas have been established by a particular office in accordance
with applicable state and local law.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Caregiver, Location: Scottsdale, AZ - 85258
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Scottsdale , Caregiver, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!