CNA/LNA - PRN
Posted on: November 18, 2023
OverviewVi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of
Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and
accelerate your career with Vi.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work ResponsibilitiesCertified Nursing
Assistant CNAAs a CNA you will be responsible for assisting
licensed care staff in performing a variety of clinical and
technical tasks to assigned residents to include assisting with
activities of daily living, light housekeeping, dining / tray
services, escort services, performing vital signs and weights and
other care related duties as assigned. As part of the care team,
you will participate in quality assessment and performance
improvement activities and notification of resident changes of
condition as they occur. Qualifications
- Qualified applicants are required to possess current state
certification and experience is required.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Current CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Food handlers certification and Certified Medical
Technician/Certified Medication Aide certification, where
- Basic computer skills or ability to learn. Pay RangeUSD $16.20
- USD $19.04 /Hr.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace
Keywords: myGwork, Scottsdale , CNA/LNA - PRN, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!