Registered Nurse - On Call
Posted on: November 18, 2023
OverviewVi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of
Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and
accelerate your career with Vi.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work ResponsibilitiesRegistered Nurse
- RN As an RN you will be responsible for providing superior care
to assigned residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of
administered treatments and quality assurance / performance
improvement activities. This essential role also involves the
supervision of several talented staff members as well as
establishing relationships with the resident, family and other
members of the health care team. Qualifications
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an
accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state
where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is
- All applicants must maintain a courteous and professional
manner through interactions with others.
- Use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem-solving
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Pay RangeUSD
$31.44 - USD $39.29 /Hr.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace
Keywords: myGwork, Scottsdale , Registered Nurse - On Call, Healthcare , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!