Posted on: May 5, 2021
At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a
career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in
the world of business and hospitality.Our people are our secret
sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories.
We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to
grow with us and share in our success. Job Summary: Responsible for
preparing side and sushi items for our guests in accordance with
portioning, recipe and service guidelines. Primarily works in front
of guests while preparing foods at the sushi bar. Monitors and
ensures the portioning of foods prepared at the sushi bar and
maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the sushi bar and
- Minimum of 1 year of sushi chef experience required.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
during stressful and/or busy times.
- Ability to entertain and perform in front of guests is strongly
- Must be able to work as part of a team and recognize the
importance of each team member's role in the guest dining
- Ability to prepare food for consumption with background
knowledge of proper techniques and equipment to be used.
- Knowledge of industry standards on food storage and handling
techniques is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Where applicable, holds a state and/or local food handlers
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Equivalent combination of
education/experience will be considered. Culinary schooling
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays,
nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment
where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to
continue to develop and grow.
- Free shift meals: We believe in coming together as a family and
want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of our
employees a free shift meal, every day.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take
care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite
that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
have an opportunity to be well rewarded. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job
Keywords: Benihana, Scottsdale , Sushi Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!