Company: Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas
Posted on: November 17, 2021
This is the job description for BARISTA
Job Title: Barista
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: F&B Supervisor, F&B Manager
Job Purpose: To sell products provided in the gift shop area as
well as provide food and beverage items in the Coffee shop. Provide
high quality guest service and demonstrates outstanding
1. Informs customers about the available food, beverage, and gift
shop items available in the Coffee shop and
provides customers with information about the hotel.
2. Prepares specialty coffee drinks in accordance with established
recipes. Operates Coffee shop equipment
according to proper procedures.
3. Maintains a neat and clean environment in the Coffee shop.
Cleans equipment, displays, floors, etc. as per SOP
for daily cleaning program.
4. Straightens/refreshes/restocks merchandise and food displays to
maintain a "fresh" look in the Coffee shop.
5. Close and open Coffee shop on time with proper setup for the day
and proper closing procedure for the evening.
6. Completes all sales through the Micros system, processes
transactions in accordance with established
accounting procedures ensuring proper cash handling, and is
responsible for a cash drawer.
7. Assists with managing inventory by monitoring stocks and working
with management to place orders.
8. Accounts for all cash and secures money drops in accordance with
hotel and company policies.
9. Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures
pertaining to this position and its duties.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several
variables. Ability to balance cash drawer and exercise math and
basic accounting skills.
2. Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc. Write
reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and
grammar, using all parts of speech. Speak with poise, voice
control, and confidence, using correct English and
3. Transcribing, entering, or posting data; talking with and/or
signaling people to convey or exchange information,
including giving assignments and or directions to helpers or
Education: High school diploma or equivalent education required
Experience: Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
Caf-- or barista experience preferred 3-6
months related experience and/or training.
Licenses/Certifications: None required
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision.
Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual
dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual
dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas, Scottsdale , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!