Customer Service Representative
Company: Infinia Search
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Customer Service AgentWe are actively seeking detail-oriented,
people focused Customer Experience Agents for a contract to perm
hire assignment with one of our renowned, and growing client
partners. As a Customer Experience Agent within the Customer
Experience/Customer Service team, you will handle a straightforward
workload of fielding incoming calls + emails, while aiming to
provide a timely a friendly resolution to inquiries and complaints.
The ideal candidate will take pride in resolving customer issues,
providing solutions, and offering suggestions to management to
avoid similar instances in the future. Additional responsibilities
include: researching complex inquiries for quality control concerns
and solving problems on individual case by case need, along with
identifying trends and suggesting resolutions to management, while
offering creative ideas to increase work efficiency, and reduce
company costs.Do you take pride in providing solutions by helping
people through Customer Service oriented issues? Do you strive to
provide exceptional Customer Experience and maintain high levels of
customer retention? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work
environment?If so, please review the job responsibilities and
requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.Customer
Experience Agent Responsibilities:
- Manage personal productivity and adhere to all quality
- Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure the
highest customer satisfaction.
- Research customer inquiries for quality control concerns and
- Identify trending problems and suggest solutions to management.
- Brainstorm creative ideas to increase work efficiency and
reduce company costs.
- Addresses any quality concerns with a shift leader, or upper
- Immediately follow up on customer issues with a sense of
urgency.RequirementsCustomer Experience Agent Requirements:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and handle
priorities with professionalism.
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, solution focused,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a
contributing team member of the team.
- Active listening skills, coupled with a calm phone voice in
terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
- Strong problem-solving and a desire to learn and grow with the
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Previous customer service or call center experience is
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment.Job Types:
Full-time, ContractPay: $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: Infinia Search, Scottsdale , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!