Posted on: November 22, 2021
Proctorio is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and
well-organized Barista-Office Assistant. This is a position for an
individual who wants to gain experience in a corporate environment
while keeping up with their barista expertise.
The Barista-Office Assistant will split their time between
preparing and serving coffee beverages and ensuring the coffee bar
is clean. This person will also be providing administrative support
at the front desk and more. If you are an exceptionally motivated
and driven individual who wants to work in a growing company and
ever-changing environment, this position is for you!
- Provides administrative support and serves as the second point
of contact for the office, providing excellent customer service,
and maintaining vendor relations.
- Manage all aspects of the front desk/reception area.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of
each person's visit and directs or escorts them to the appropriate
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and
delivers or distributes items.
- Takes and prepares coffee beverage orders for employees.
- Maintain and clean the Nespresso coffee machine.
- Maintain supplies for the coffee bar by replenishing Nespresso
coffee pods; stocking coffee brewing equipment.
- Stock all break room/kitchen supplies as needed.
- Assist Office Manager and Executive Assistant with
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following
organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Barista experience is highly preferred.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures
- Frequent standing/bending/kneeling for an extended period of
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
**We offer competitive compensation. Our generous benefits package
includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family,
up to 6 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid time off, 12 paid
holidays, free daily lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks, individual
offices, and much more!**
Our mission is to expand opportunities for the development and
demonstration of human potential by ensuring integrity in all
learning environments and developing new technologies to support
innovation in education and beyond.
Proctorio is a fully automated, remote proctoring service that
provides a scalable, cost-effective solution to securing exam
content, protecting academic integrity, and validating test-taker
identities & activity during online exams. Proctorio levels the
playing field for test-takers by increasing accountability,
deterring cheating, and promoting a culture of integrity while
improving learning outcomes.
We are a quickly growing company with offices in the US and Europe.
Joining our team now will give you an opportunity to be on the
ground floor of fundamental changes in how people seek education
all around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Proctorio, Scottsdale , Barista-Office Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!