Company: Breakfast Club
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Serve breakfast and lunch meals by reviewing recipes; assembling,
combining, and cooking ingredients; maintaining equipment and a
* Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting,
chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients;
adding seasonings; verifying taste.
* Completes meal preparation by grilling, saut--ing, frying, and
broiling ingredients; verifying doneness and taste; assembling and
refrigerating cold ingredients.
* Presents meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements
using plates, dishes, bowls, and baskets.
* Controls costs by adhering to recipes; following preparation
* Maintains a sanitary kitchen by adhering to state and local
sanitation, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes;
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating
needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive and cleaning
maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Client Relationships, Energy Level,
Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Attendance,
Confidentiality, Emotional Control, Flexibility, Handles
Keywords: Breakfast Club, Scottsdale , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!