Restaurant Server Fs
Company: Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is the job description for RESTAURANT SERVER.
Job Title: Restaurant Server
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Food & Beverage Supervisor, Manager or Director
Job Purpose: To serve meals to patrons according to established
rules of etiquette.
1. Serves ice water and/or coffee upon greeting the table.
2. Presents menu to diner, suggesting dinner courses, appropriate
wines, and answering questions regarding food
3. Writes order on check or memorizes it.
4. Relays order to kitchen or bar and serves courses from kitchen
and service bars.
5. Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
6. Serves patrons from dish at table on occasion.
7. Observes diners to fulfill any additional request and to
perceive when meal has been completed.
8. Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier.
9. Replenishes supplies and prepares for the next meal.
10. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
2. Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services
they want and to give them information.
3. Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long
4. Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like
dishes, money and merchandise.
5. Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to
complete the job responsibilities.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: None required
Licenses/Certifications: Must have TIPS and Food Safety
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak and hear in English. Close
and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs.
Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with
frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical & visual requirements (check all that
X Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Able to work overtime and irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort, Scottsdale , Restaurant Server Fs, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!