Baker Prep Associate
Company: Sprinkles Cupcakes
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description As a Baker Prep Associate (Production Associate)
at Sprinkles, you will contribute to the success of Sprinkles by
mixing all cupcake batters, frostings, and ice cream flavors. Your
sweet spot is working in kitchens, and you are at your best when
hustling through a busy day of measuring and mixing ingredients
precisely and to specifications. All the mixing and measuring takes
time so you can expect to start your shift between the wee hours of
Midnight and 4am. Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
- Benefit options include Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and
- Daily Pay option available to associates
- Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family,
friends, and community
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles partners with several
charities and community organizations
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- Chance to be a part of special memories that happen daily in
- Development and growth opportunities Responsibilities:
- Act as a company advocate and embody the Sprinkles
- Retain and demonstrate proper procedures delivered by trainers
and managers with enthusiasm.
- Memorize recipes and use proper techniques in mixing, pouring,
and storing batters and frostings.
- Assist with dishwashing, baking, and cooling as needed.
- Demonstrate teamwork as you rely on and assist fellow
associates in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
- Prepare batters and frostings for delivery to other bakeries
- Maintain a consistent pace throughout your shift to ensure the
completion of duties on time.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening, closing,
daily, and/or weekly checklists.
- Accept deliveries and packages.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for
duration of shift. Requirements:
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and
- Culinary or pastry certification preferred, or at least 1 year
of experience working in a kitchen.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may begin between
Midnight and 4am.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow
written and verbal instructions from management.
- Can work well under pressure and maintain a consistent pace
through the shift.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds while carrying cupcake trays,
frosting, and bags of boxed purchases.
- Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend
down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
- Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 60%
of the time. *Sprinkles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Sprinkles Cupcakes, Scottsdale , Baker Prep Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!