Company: Grace Management
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionPay up to $15.50/hourThis is a part-time
positionThe Ranch Estates of Scottsdale seeks compassionate and
caring individuals who are dedicated to supporting exceptional
senior living experiences. Working at The Ranch Estates of
Scottsdale means you are part of the family. Each day is an
opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those
around you.Full-time benefits include:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily pay
- Holiday Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramSummary of Duties of the
HousekeeperThe Housekeeper is responsible for the cleaning of all
common spaces and resident rooms. The Housekeeper must have the
ability to follow proper procedures and practices. The Housekeeper
must have a natural affinity for seniors and a genuine concern for
their well-being. The Housekeeper also must be able to assess
changes in residents and communicate the changes to
management.Essential Functions of the Housekeeper
- Follow established performance standards and perform duties
according to policies and procedures.
- Dust wall vents, handrails, ceiling fans, baseboards,
furniture, and blinds.
- Vacuum and spot clean carpets and shampoo, as directed.
- Vacuum and spot clean sofa/chairs.
- Checks for and remove marks from walls.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, refills paper towel, toilet
paper, and soap dispensers.
- Always maintains chemicals in properly labeled containers and
keeps housekeeping cart stocked; Ensure residents do not have
access to chemicals by locking carts and storage rooms.
- Collect and empty trash.
- Follow proper cleaning and infection control techniques.
- Identify special resident problems and report them immediately
to supervisor and/or seek assistance from supervisor, when
- Notify maintenance of items which need attention including
burned out light bulbs and safety hazards at a minimum.
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate
- Use wet floor/safety hazard signs when cleaning hard surface
floors in public areas.
- Participate in educational programs, staff meetings, and
in-services as provided.
- Comply and be held accountable for federal, state, and local
- Listen to resident and/or family concerns/complaints and report
them to supervisor.
- Maintain emotional composure and stay calm in all
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- Must be able to work with hazardous chemicals.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and willing to support
others on the team as requested by supervisor.Non-Essential
Functions of the Housekeeper
- Supports and participates in the resident centered activity
- Participates in projects or committees as assigned.
- Attends all associate meetings including in-service education
and associate functions, as requested by supervisor.
- Assists in variety of tasks involving residents as
assigned.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Possess genuine loving and caring attitude for seniors, ability
to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and diplomatic
manner under all circumstances.
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English.
- High School or GED equivalent preferred.
- Some experience working in a hospitality setting or a senior
community is helpful, but not required.
- Complete all required employment screenings including criminal
background check and drug screenings.
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds; Must be able to lift,
carry, stand, bend, squat, crawl, reach, kneel, push, pull, and
twist using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time.
Keywords: Grace Management, Scottsdale , PT Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!