Company: Snooze Kierland
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBarista Earning Potential: $9.80 - $11.80/hour +
tips... and we serve A LOT of lattesSnooze – Who are we? Morning
people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service breakfast
restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your weekend and
happy hour rolled into one — no matter which side of noon it's on.
We're the place where you can be you, and where our regulars are
anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table because the same goes
for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected twists are
what makes them so special. The BENNIE-FITS!
- No late nights—you'll be home by dinner time every
- Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- 50% off all Snooze grub
- Healthcare options for full-time Snoozers (30+
hours/week) after hanging with us for a year.
- A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
- Paid community volunteer days.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- The opportunity for development and advancement
- Unlimited dance parties! The Position Specifics You will be
preparing and perfecting barista beverages and crafty cocktails.
You make brunch even better!
- Accurately, professionally and energetically take beverage
orders from Guests and servers, recording immediately in our POS
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent
with the Snooze Beverage Doctrine
- Create a welcoming experience for barista counter Guests by
learning names and order preferences
- Accept Guest payment, process credit card charges, and make
change (if applicable)
- Maintains bottles, glasses, coffee, and coffee equipment in an
attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink
preparation and promotion of beverages
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
espresso/coffee makers, counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, and
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the breakfast
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and
supplies Is This Role For you?Baristas at Snooze are…
- fun, energetic, eager, and a committed team member.
- expert bartenders and baristas!
- knowledgeable of Snooze food, beverage, and service
- able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s)
of our Guests.
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(10 plus hours).
- able to safely lift and easily maneuver up to 20 pounds.
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.Let's
Talk About Safety Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that,
it is every Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness,
sanitation, and safety within our restaurants. We hold both
Snoozers and guests accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We
require daily wellness checks from all Snoozers and are committed
to a safe working environment. Snooze is an Equal Opportunity
Employer We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment
Keywords: Snooze Kierland, Scottsdale , Barista/Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!