Luxury Retail & Customer Service Assistant - Scottsdale
Company: Brilliant Earth
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our Luxury Retail & Customer Service Assistants provide---an
exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. ---These
team members assist our customers in finding their best jewelry
match from our luxury product line. By meeting and exceeding sales
targets in a fast-paced environment, this team creates personalized
experiences while sharing the happiest moments of our customers'
lives.---Curious about a day- in- the- life? Learn more on our
blog---here or learn about Oval Diamonds from Kelly, our SF
Customer Experience Manager,here!The ideal candidate will be able
to work---a---schedule that includes weekends.---This role is
in-person at our Scottsdale showroom location, which is open from
10 am - 7pm. Sales & Customer ServiceResponsibilities May
- Proactively greet, check-in, and assist customers in the
purchasing process, creating a memorable, one-on-one customer
experience that reflects our luxury brand and product quality.
- Act as a brand advocate, sharing our mission of creating a more
sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
- Conduct post-sale appointments to assist and educate customers
returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other
- Call customers to confirm showroom appointments and answer any
- Develop and demonstrate product---knowledge---as it pertains to
our---diamonds, gemstones, and fine jewelry.------
- Guide customers to purchase, creating memorable and
personalized experiences for each customer.
- Manage a high volume of incoming sales leads to attain
individual and team goals and revenue targets.
- Proactively respond to online customer inquiries and provide
sales assistance through live chats, and phone calls while focusing
on a luxury customer experience, reflective of our high-quality
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working
with your leaders to continuously improve the customer experience
and your sales performance.---
- Use our ERP system to manage your tasks and communicate
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving
techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple
purchasing decisions, such as ring settings selections and diamond
options.Showroom Coordination & Maintenance
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness, and
organization, including executing new product merchandising
- Serve as the liaison for all facilities maintenance projects
for the location, including troubleshooting and performing minor
repairs as needed.
- Send and receive product from our distribution center,
customers, and external vendors while reconciling inventory within
our computer system and maintaining organization.
- Skillfully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a
safe and pleasant experience for all guests, and ensure product
- Open and/or close the showroom and waiting area. What You Have
- A passion for the customer. You don't just like to help - you
go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each
customer that comes through the door.
- A drive to exceed goals. You love a good challenge! You're a
self-proclaimed "over-achiever" on a mission to exceed your sales
- It's all in the details. When it comes to our customer's
biggest moments, you know it's the little things that count the
most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a
fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you're
interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by
chat, you're clear and concise.
- Master of Collaboration. You're a team player. You believe that
in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work
together! Bonus Points If You Have
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with an ERP or CRM system
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible
organizations and products What We OfferAt Brilliant Earth, we're
passionate about the employee experience. That's why we offer an
excellent training program and endless opportunities for career
growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust
benefits package, including:
- Equity Compensation. You will play an important role in the
growth and success of the company. RSU awards allow us all to share
in these successes.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the
first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important.
That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Generous PTO Policy. We know it's important to recharge and
- Uncapped Sales Incentive Programs. Uncapped quarterly and
annual bonuses, plus additional incentives for top sales reps.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership,
professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition
reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you'll
receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on
gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program
for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our
giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend
time together by volunteering. More About UsBrilliant Earth is one
of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a
global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005,
we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29,
among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team
members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable,
transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching
for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact
from day one and grow with the company to take on greater
responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that
welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of
collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent
team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins,
big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch
attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.Brilliant Earth
recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we
work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern
way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other - our successes,
the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each
individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work
environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or
discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital
status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service,
veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or
local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State
and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all
other employment laws and regulations.How To Apply & What To
ExpectEveryone at Brilliant Earth has a voice - we want to hear
yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send
us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested
in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence
about your favorite shape of diamond.
Keywords: Brilliant Earth, Scottsdale , Luxury Retail & Customer Service Assistant - Scottsdale, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!