- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is the limit!
- Understand and abide by Fairmont and Sisley Spa policy and
- Performs daily schedule checks to have knowledge of all Sisley
guests arriving for the day.
- Greets and welcomes Sisley guest upon entering the spa.
- Check in all Sisley guests using the Well & Being scheduling
- Connects with clients in a friendly and meaningful way.
- Provides all Sisley guest detailed tours of the Well & Being spa
- Provides clients advice and knowledge including promoting and
upgrading experiences to best fit the needs of guests.
- Makes every client interaction a personal and seamless
- Recommends Sisley products based on expert product knowledge and
- Performs all sales transactions of Sisley or Well & Being retail
- Provides all retail sales services including retail product
packaging in appropriate Sisley retail bags, tissue, ribbon,
fragrance - per SOP.
- Assists in operational tasks associated with Sisley Retail
- Actively maintains the Sisley Parlor and Sisley Treatment
- Maintains retail shelves and ensures product is elegantly stocked
- Ensure F&B offerings are elegantly presented and well stocked
at all times.
- Work alongside Sisley Estheticians to ensure continued
engagement/clienteling takes place on a regular basis.
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa
- Maintains constant Sisley product and service knowledge
associated with Sisley offerings.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests' needs
and concerns with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards guest
- Anticipate guests' needs and adhere to Sisley Spa and Fairmont
standards for guest service, including FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Communicates guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general
policy and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting the inventory of professional products
and control of usage.
- Assist in vendor training on treatment protocols and associated
at-home retail programs.
- Assist in inventory/ordering pars of retail product for their
- Communicate any maintenance/general cleanliness issues to Spa
Manager on Duty.
Your experience and skills include:
Skills and Education Requirements
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-5 years' experience in a retail sales or
have an esthetics background, preferably in a high-end retail
establishment or hotel/resort.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays,
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both
written and verbal English.
- Must have excellent hygiene practices and always be an
appropriate visual ambassador for the brand and the spa
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of Esthetics products and Esthetics practices is
helpful but not required.
- Spa employees will be expected to attend all departmental and
property training as well as any staff meetings. All meetings
and/or trainings will be posted at least two weeks in advance and
will be considered mandatory.
- Basic Computer software skills.
Additional Needed Attributes
- Must have a friendly, congenial personality and exert good
- Must have a cooperative and positive demeanor.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to
the needs of the guest and co-workers.
- Must be dependable and able to schedule changes, including
cancellations and additions.
- Must adhere to Fairmont grooming standards
Your team and working environment:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel
Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
- This is a fast-paced position with an array of responsibilities
and requires a positive attitude, as you will be in consistent
interaction with both spa guests and spa employees.
- The ultimate luxury environment, providing guests with
unforgettable spa experiences at the highest level