Restaurant Team Member - Hiring Immediately!
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Cava Team Member
Team Members At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every
day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to
make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
Benefits at CAVA?
- We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits
available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities.
The Role: Team members are responsible for creating exceptional
guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through
our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion, to teaching
customers about our menu and customizing for their personal
preferences, to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens -
our team members do it all.
What You'll Do
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble
orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each
of our guests
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
*indicates eligible qualifying positions As an equal opportunity
employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability,
age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial
status, genetic information or any other characteristic or
protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Cava, Scottsdale , Restaurant Team Member - Hiring Immediately!, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!