Baker/Pastry Cook 2 - Intermediate Line - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Company: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ra
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Set amidst flowering cactus and framed against the majestic
McDowell Mountains, our Arizona destination resort is surrounded by
adventures and miles from the ordinary. Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch features 493 rooms and suites with
balconies and terraces offering breathtaking sunsets, mountain, or
golf course views. Our property offers a state of the art Spa,
2.5-acre water playground complete with a sand beach and 3-story
high-speed waterslide, private golf course, and nightly
Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be
part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortunes 100 Best
Companies to Work For in 2021!
Preparation of all pastry products as trained in accordance to
Pastry shop standards; assists higher level bakers; other duties as
assigned by management.
Why Work at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa?
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Free covered parking
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Tuition/Wellness reimbursement, up to $1,000 a year!
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon,
Headspace and many more
Our Values: Respect - Integrity - Humility - Empathy - Creativity -
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ra, Scottsdale , Baker/Pastry Cook 2 - Intermediate Line - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!