Posted on: September 22, 2022
Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce
the exceptional career opportunities of full-time and/or part-time
Banquet Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have 1-2 years of related experience in F&B
- Knowledge of pertinent health regulations and liquor
- Must have food and beverage/ a la carte and banquet
- Must be highly organized, efficient and
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication
- Must have strong service orientation
- Prepares function site assures meeting room is set according to
- Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established
- Sets dining tables, buffets, and other service areas as
according to Banquet Event Order or as directed
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department
- Helps to maintain clean banquet service areas and catering
kitchen, coolers, and equipment.
- Assists in inventory control and monitoring waste in the
banquet or catering area
- Ensures the guests are provided with excellent customer service
by anticipating their needs before they arise
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required. Regular and reliable
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job(e.g. the associates may be required
to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers.
Keywords: Troon, Scottsdale , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!