Company: COLUMBUS HOSPITALITY, LLC.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Hilton North Scottsdale at Cavasson is seeking a Restaurant
Busser to join our Team!
The primary responsibility of a Busser is to reset tables in a
speedy professional and effective manner as guests leave the
restaurant. Bussers are also responsible for the grooming of the
entire restaurant and its perimeters, as well as supporting servers
and service staff with refills and clearing tables. Other duties
will be expected as need arises.
- Obtain service area assignments at the beginning of each
- Clear tables after guests leave.
- Takes tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes,
glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between settings promptly clean tabletops, chairs and
- Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange
- Respond appropriately to guest requests.
- Communicate guest requests to server immediately.
- Communicate with server and greeter to assure efficient
seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with
large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving - Good people skills.
- Show flexibility in terms of your schedule to ensure the smooth
and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the
restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of personal cleanliness
- Be a team player; help out fellow employees when possible.
- Additional assignments assigned by management.
The physical requirements necessary for an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of the position are
outlined below. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential
functions of the position.
- Associate must be able to work on feet for up to 8 hours a
- Associate must be able to sit in the same position for up to 8
hours a day consecutively.
- Associate may have to stand walk, reach with arms and hands,
climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate is often required to sit and use his or her hands and
fingers, to handle or feel.
- Associate may have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Knowledge of proper service etiquette and standards
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to problem solve.
- Professional appearance
The Hilton North Scottsdale at Cavasson is managed by Columbus
Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality
service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming
work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our
team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by
providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will
be required to submit to a background check prior to
Keywords: COLUMBUS HOSPITALITY, LLC., Scottsdale , Restaurant Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!