- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is the limit!
- Responsible for leading the Banquet Set-Up team in all aspects of
the department and ensure service standards are followed.
- Handle guests concerns and react quickly and professionally.
- Train colleagues and Supervisors in the absence of a trainer.
- Balance operational, administrative and colleagues' needs.
- Contribute to departmental meetings.
- Review Banquet Event Orders to ensure proper set-ups are in
- Work with the Conference Services & Catering department to
maximize revenue and guest satisfaction levels.
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling for the department in
accordance to productivity guidelines.
- Assist with planning the daily shift assignments.
- Ability to discipline staff accordingly.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Perform additional duties as necessary.
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality
- Previous Banquet or Set-Up leadership experience required
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to read, and understand BEOs and Diagrams
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral or written form
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with or without
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being
professional and welcoming
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel,
Your team and working environment:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel
Valued, Feel Sparked, We are One.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
- Constant standing and walking throughout the shift
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and