Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Fleming's requires talented and motivated individuals to deliver
the promises that we make to all of Our People, and we pride
ourselves on having the best leaders in the restaurant industry.
Our Managers/Chefs are critical to the success of Fleming's. They
are the first line of support for our Associates and the last line
of defense for ensuring we have created memorable times for each
Guest. Wherever our leaders are - the kitchen, dining room, or
private dining area - they are the eyes and ears of our Partners
and work hard, smart, and together to ensure that Associates have
an environment in which they can do their best every day. The soul
of Fleming's is rooted in our Principles and Beliefs and our
leaders are the role models and a source of inspiration to our
At Fleming's, our spirit comes to life by living the following
Principles and Beliefs every day in our restaurants: TRUST - We
keep our promises. FUN - We always work to keep the Fleming's
experience fresh for all Our People. EXCELLENCE - We show our
passion for results every day. BALANCE - We expect to live a full,
rich life. RESPECT - We put the dignity of people first.
HOSPITALITY - We see to the well-being and comfort of Our
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for daily operations of the
front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance,
presentation, guest experience and professional leadership and
direction to front-of-the-house employees, bartenders, waitstaff,
bussers and host.
- Assists with staffing level and determining which staff are
assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards including hiring, development, counseling, promotion,
discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company
policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health
inspections meet required state standards.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering others to act in similar
- Sets excellent guest service and work examples.
- Demonstrates knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- Maintains current and accurate collateral in areas in
- Engages in community and market related opportunities at the
restaurant. Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous polished casual or fine dining
- Minimum of 3 years prior salaried management experience
- Strong and stable work history with wine knowledge
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights,
weekends, and holidays)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. and its affiliates are an equal opportunity
employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Scottsdale , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!