Company: Resort Housekeeper
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are a fast growing company in an industry where growth is
limited only by the ability of its managers. We offer a creative,
entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people are
challenged to grow, develop and improve in every way. We value
passionate people who accept full responsibility and accountability
for their productivity, their personal growth, their development
and their future.
It is the primary responsibility of Executive Housekeeper to manage
all operations for assigned areas within Housekeeping, and to
perform all assigned functions/duties in accordance with
established guidelines/ procedures. Follow guideline of the company
including guideline on the timeshare and each individual client
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manages assigned operational functions consistent with the
strategic plan/vision for the department, the division, and the
- Manages the delivery and measurement of guest service standards
within Housekeeping, consistent with the company's established
- Participates in the research, development, evaluation, and
implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes
to ensure competitive position in anticipation of changing customer
needs within the dynamic hospitality/gaming environment.
- Manages Human Resources responsibilities for Housekeeping to
- creating a work environment that creates teamwork
- performance feedback
- mutual respect and employee satisfaction
- quality hiring that encompasses the company's diversity
- training. (Rhousekeepers Brands and Standard).
- disciplinary action
- succession planning processes
- adherence to the company's status quo third party
- compliance with company policies, legal requirements, and
collective bargaining agreements
- QA planning and inspecting.
- Works closely in mentoring/coaching Inspectors/Supervisor in
additional tasks/responsibilities to optimize advancement
opportunities available for subordinate staff.
- Assumes full responsibilities of Supervisors if he/she is
- Promotes and develops team-oriented philosophy, stressing the
importance of providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in
- Ensures adherence to guest service standards within established
departmental policies and procedures. Evaluates and offers
corrections/modifications to systems/structures that create
problems or impede commitment to excellence in service.
- Manages accountability processes for division; ensures
compliance with budgetary guidelines, company policies, established
departmental guidelines/standards, and legal requirements.
- Manages short and long-term departmental objectives. Monitors,
documents, and notifies Director of Operations/ President of any
problems that may impact/jeopardize the achievement of current and
future departmental objectives.
- Continuously evaluates staffing levels in accordance with
business demands, providing recommendations for adjustments
- Responds to guest service interactions in a professional and
timely manner, achieving positive guest/problem
- Engage and create a positive environment team members
experience. Retention and develop future leadership.
- Inspects prescribed number of units daily to ensure Inspector
and Guest Room Attendants are conforming to sanitation requirements
and established standards.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with
- Works closely with the Scheduling Attendants to ensure all
billing processes are handled in accordance to policies,
procedures, and established timelines.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Three years of relevant experience in hotel/ timeshare
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a hotel/resort complex,
- Excel, Words and basic Microsoft 360.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in secondary (Spanish)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Technical knowledge/understanding of a hotel/ Timeshare
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of the legal
ramifications/implications of various employee according to company
rules and Fed/State law.
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of OSHA, chemicals, formulas,
fabric equipment, production, flow methods, etc.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective listening
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 lbs. at a time; and
maneuver/maintain control of housekeeping cart weighing up to 300
- Strong leadership qualities, sound judgment, superior
decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform a myriad of duties with extreme care and
attention to detail, while working in a fast-paced and busy
- Maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude, and ability
to deal effectively with guests, management, employees, and outside
contacts, while working under pressure and meeting
- Neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Company
- Ability to interact with our guests daily and understanding the
needs and expectations of them.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and
Keywords: Resort Housekeeper, Scottsdale , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!