Captain Banquet in Scottsdale, AZ at Gainey Ranch Golf Club
Company: Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Banquet Captain oversees banquet functions in the Club.
Supervise banquet service personnel to assure member and guest
satisfaction through proper food and beverage service and
- Responsible for executing private and club events.
- Hold pre-function meetings with servers to ensure smooth,
efficient service. Will assign server stations and coordinate the
timing of courses with the kitchen personnel.
- Assures proper inventory of all banquet service equipment and
supplies to meet required needs.
- Regularly inspects all house service areas and equipment to
guarantee standards for the department are met.
- Acts as Lead Waiter at special, private functions as
- Assumes Opening or Closing Manager responsibilities when
- Responsible for ensuring staff is aware and ready to execute
daily assignments and side work to be completed in their respective
areas. About You
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining
attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have good communication and promotional skills.
- Must have teaching and motivational skills.
- 3 - 5yrs experience in the food & beverage industry.
- 1 - 3 years supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Food Handlers Certificate, FSP certified, ASAP certified. Have
more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram
Twitter FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
/ Invited participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to
describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a
complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Scottsdale, AZ, United States, Scottsdale , Captain Banquet in Scottsdale, AZ at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!