Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company: Marc & Rose Hospitality
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Summary of Position:The Canal Club / F&B Supervisor will
assist management with two points of emphasis (1) train and coach
peers, lead the team towards meeting and exceeding restaurant
standards in the areas of guest service, sales goals, product
knowledge and front of the house operations, and (2) assume a
supervisory/Manager on Duty role by performing associated tasks
when asked by management to do so.Essential Functions:
- Assist in serving guests and patrons at the Canal Club and
- Train new hires and provide feedback to management to help
determine skill level
- Coach new and existing staff in daily operations by helping to
lead the team towards meeting and exceeding standards in guest
service, lead the team to uphold the restaurant appearance, help
enforce policies and procedures, aid in leading the team to execute
daily tasks and ensure successful completion, help the team with
time management and be a support when management is not available
to assist the line staff.
- Supervise the execution of side work and cleaning duties among
- Assist with inventory as needed.
- Assist with opening/closing managerial duties as
- Work collaboratively with F&B management and department
- Work respectfully with Chef de Cuisine and Culinary
- Maintain optimal dress code standards at all times.
- Enforce and reinforce resort policies at all times.
- Assist with employee evaluations as needed.
- Assist with developing incentives/employee motivation
activities with management.
- And other tasks as assigned by the Director of Restaurant &
Bars, Director of Hotel Operations, F&B Manager(s), Resort
Management and/or the General Manager.
Qualifications:Education:High School Diploma or equivalent
preferredExperience:Previous food and beverage supervisory
experience requiredCertificates or Licenses:Maricopa County Food
Service Worker Card and Arizona Title IV Alcohol Certification
required. First Aid Training and CPR certification
preferred.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations.
- Ability to calculate percentages and use advanced math
- Knowledge of scheduling and basic ordering procedures.
- Ability to handle a high stress environment, working under
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear,
thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using
the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for
a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available
Working Conditions:Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in
all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.The Scott Resort & Spa's
leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with
respect and professionalism. We create A HEARTfelt
experience---BEyond Expectations, enticing our guests to return
again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott Resort &
Spa, team members must share both our vision and our values
(Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This
includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and
respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly
and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our
only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our
property. Source: Marc & Rose Hospitality
Keywords: Marc & Rose Hospitality, Scottsdale , Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!