Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: November 17, 2023
OverviewUp to $2,000 sign on bonus! -Now hiring! Apply today!
Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for cooks looking for a
career with competitive pay and outstanding benefits,
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Up to $1,500 more each year through our rewards program
- Benefits include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursementAs part of the culinary services team at
Atria, you'll work in a supportive environment that values
work-life balance and offers exceptional advancement opportunities.
Apply now. - Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a cook in a
hospitality or healthcare environment
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company
- Ability to read and follow recipes, guides, cleaning schedules
and logsApply now to join the Atria team. -Atria is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law. -ResponsibilitiesWhat
you will do as a Cook
- Join the kitchen staff in preparing and cooking food for our
- Build positive relationships with residents, employees and
- Understand that dining in the restaurant-style atmosphere can
be the highlight of our residents' day.
- Maintain the kitchen in a clean, safe and sanitary condition at
all times.SalaryStarting at $17.00 / hour
Keywords: Atria Careers, Scottsdale , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!