Company: KPG Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
KPG Healthcare is a Nationwide Healthcare Staffing company
focused on offering the best, most-rewarding assignments to
healthcare professionals. Our Healthcare Professionals and Clients
will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a
sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Summary:KPG Healthcare is seeking a fun, outgoing, and driven
individual to join our Home Health Nursing team. As a Recruiter,
you will match qualified healthcare professionals with Hospital and
Home Health job opportunities.If you enjoy connecting with others,
are results-driven, and are enthusiastic about achieving career
growth, we want to hear from you.--Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or at least one year of recruiting
- Must be well versed in all social media platforms
- Comfortable in a metrics-driven environment.
- Strong telephonic and written skills and ability to connect
with a diverse population.
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks.
- Identify, source, and match qualified candidates to current and
future job openings.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with candidates to
foster a strong, healthy pipeline and gain a full understanding of
- Educate prospective candidates on the process and benefits of
- Persistently follow-up and generate candidate leads utilizing
recruitment, social media platforms, as well as existing candidate
leads.--What KPG Healthcare Offers:
- Fast track to career advancement
- Comfortable and casual dress environment
- Unlimited snack options, company outings, birthday
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Fun, fast, successful environment
About KPG HealthcareKPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides
diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to
a wide range of clients throughout the Nation. Our Services include
Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Per Diem Nurse Staffing,
Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Placements. The primary factor
differentiating KPG Healthcare from other recruitment firms is the
quality of our experience, the breadth of our industry network, and
the creativity that we apply to finding the perfect placement
options. Throughout our partnership with you, we will excel at
providing friendly personal attention and producing outstanding
Keywords: KPG Healthcare, Scottsdale , Healthcare Recruiter, Human Resources , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!